Sunday, March 27, 2016

Quick Thoughts on BvS

It's not as bad as Critics say it is, but it could've been a lot better and it really shouldn't be that long just for the sake of setting up the fight (I got bored throughout the middle of the film). Best goes to Superman's story arc and Jesse Eisenberg as a crazed Luthor. I hate the fact that certain aspects of Batman's character are either changed or removed entirely for the film and, and don't expect much from Wonder Woman. Also as I said before, the cameos are there for the sake of it, which is a waste. Finally, playing a certain major story arc of DC on something as early as BvS makes the entire thing not very impactful at all and the more the film drags it on, the less I cared about it.

I'll give a full review in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment