Sunday, December 27, 2015

Back From The (Somewhat) Dead Hiatus..... And Xmas Week

If you notice I haven't been posting for roughly a week. That's because exactly a week ago, my laptop of 13 years went down on me. Managed to get it back up to provide time for me to backup my stuff until I got a new laptop to use. But I ain't rich, so getting a new one costs an and a leg for me.

Ultimately I ended up with getting a new laptop with double the specs from my old one. One problem. The damn thing is in Chinese.

Below is what it looks like (not from my actual laptop):

Took me quite awhile to figure out how to change some of the navigation back to English, but most remain in Chinese. At least as of this writing, I can visit websites and post regularly.

The whole thing screwed my plans for my full review of One Punch Man and a Best of 2015 podcast. Not sure if I will continue forward with it or scrap it altogether for something new. But for now, I'll try to get everything back in order ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment