Thursday, January 28, 2016

Good News and Bad News

As you may or may not have noticed, I'm back to posting stuff again. That is because I was able to pay all the required bills, so me, my brother, and my roommate get to stay out the apartment for another month. That is the good news.

The bad news? That's exactly it - a month. I simply no longer have the means of paying the next bill. And with the recent happenings of Youtube shutting down various channels and videos (like Nostalgia Critic) for reasons unknown, I too have been affected by it, which makes my income earning much worse. Tried setting up a Patreon account, but ended up zilch due to some issues.

My other two roomies are doing what they can to find a new source of income on short notice to get things back to normal. But my hometown isn't known exactly for providing work. I have to expect having to move out and find another place to live - an option I really don't have.

So the clock is ticking and I'm pretty much in the pinch. I am hoping some luck would turn up from now until the end of February. But I must be ready for the worst. Until then, it's business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment