Sunday, January 24, 2016

So, This Happened.....

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been virtually inactive for several days. Some of you who know me already knew why this was the case, but for those who haven't, without giving too much detail, I will explain the situation.

I, along with my brother, share a small apartment with a roommate that's located on top of a Pizzeria, of which the other two work as employees. While we all have to deal with living at temperatures of 104 egress Fahrenheit (40 egress Celsius) during the summer ( because right below us is literally a giant pizza oven), the benefit is having to pay little to almost no money at all when it comes to rent and utilities as most of which are paid for by the Pizza Restaurant itself (also free Pizza and drinks whenever I want to).

Unfortunately, due to bad management from the shop's owner, the Pizzeria had to be shut down. And that's when things start to get really bad really fast. Although I've been doing well as a full-time YouTuber, I lack the financial means of paying off the stack of bills that must be paid, which are huge (it's a Pizzeria, after all). The bills fall onto me for the simple reason I'm the only one with a source of income while everyone else is literally broke. I have until the end of January to get everything paid for or risk eviction.

There is some progress and I may be able to pay off the rent so at least there's a roof on our heads for another month until we sort this out. I am currently doing some small-time work for some money to come in for the basic necessities. Hopefully, everything would be settled before the deadline and things can go back to normal. For now, my activities on this blog, Facebook, and YouTube among others will be very much limited. I will try to be around and catch up when I can.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can come back, soon, man.

    You should open a patreon, soon.

    ReplyDelete